Mirror manicure is one of the most stylish and striking design solutions. He is able to decorate any outfit with himself, become the highlight of the image and bring spice to it. Nail art can be made using a variety of ideas, so every fashionista will be able to choose the option to her taste.
Mirror manicure 2018
The real trend of this season is the 2018 mirror manicure, the fashion trends of which are expressed in the following features:
- nail art can have a plain smooth surface;
- a combination of several shades is also allowed, which looks incredibly impressive;
- rubbing with a similar effect is unsurpassedly combined with another stylistic device, which is known as “broken glass”;
- mirror manicure 2018 can have delicate pearl tints or be done in deep dark colors such as emerald green, black, dark blue. Depending on this, a certain nail art is used to complement everyday, business, evening bows.
Mirror manicure for short nails
Such a fashion trend as a manicure with a mirror rub can be applied to shortened nail plates. To make nail art look sophisticated and elegant, it is important to adhere to the following recommendations:
- it is necessary that the nails look neat, therefore, a single-color concise nail art is preferable;
- it is better to refrain from an abundance of decorative elements, for example, it is better to apply rhinestones in single copies.
Mirror manicure for long nails
You can make an incredibly spectacular mirror nail design. Stylists will be able to fully express their imagination if they create nail art on elongated nail plates. There are such variations of its design:
- with the use of several shades, which can be similar in color or performed in contrasting colors. This is possible in options such as gradient or chameleon;
- there may be abundant decoration with rhinestones, which can completely cover any nail plate or a certain part of it;
- The mirror manicure, which contains all kinds of drawings, looks extremely impressive. It can be floral, floral, geometric, animal prints;
- the combination with “broken glass” looks very organic;
- both a smooth structure and with the use of elements such as flakes are allowed.
Mirror Manicure Ideas
Stylists use a variety of manicure ideas with a mirror rub. Among the most popular and memorable of them are the following:
- white nail art looks incredibly gentle and elegant, its surface resembles pearl;
- you can draw attention to the maximum and create a luxurious bow with the help of gold plating;
- another color that is ideal for creating a gentle and romantic look is pink;
- the design can be either monophonic or contain an original drawing;
- decorating with rhinestones looks unsurpassed, which will bring additional shine and luxury;
- very interesting is the ombre mirror manicure, in which one color smoothly passes into another;
- such an option as a chameleon is extremely original, which changes one color to another under certain lighting conditions;
- such a classic version as a jacket can be performed using an iridescent rub;
- in some cases, flakes are taken for decoration, which look incredibly impressive.
White mirror manicure
Delicate and at the same time luxurious design is characterized by a white manicure with a mirror rub. It is used both for creating everyday bows and for festive celebrations, for example. Wedding nail art can be made in this way. Among the common and popular variations of its design are the following:
- can be concise and simple when there is only one type of coverage;
- mirror French manicure remains invariably relevant when the base polish is combined with a tip dyed in a different color and a different coating, for example, metallic or golden;
- an alternative design method is moon nail art, where the moon area is painted over with a different color and coating;
- decorating with rhinestones or sparkles is welcome, which look very harmonious with white.
Gold manicure with mirror shine
A golden mirror manicure is truly luxurious. Stylists often use it to create spectacular evening looks. Among the most popular variations of its application are the following:
- can be performed using golden varnish, which covers all nail plates;
- the combination with rhinestones, which can be both transparent and colored, looks extremely impressive;
- it is allowed to draw all kinds of patterns and drawings on the nails, openwork lace elements traced in black look very organic.
Pink mirror manicure
Lovers of romantic and feminine bows will be able to use a beautiful manicure with a mirror rub. It has a pearl effect, which will be a harmonious addition to any stylish bow. This version of nail art will fit perfectly into both everyday and strict office look. Nails can be covered with a monochromatic coating or contain a combination of certain colors, for example, pink is perfectly combined with white, gold, silver, any pastel shades.
Mirror manicure with a pattern
Such a fashionable novelty as a manicure with a mirror varnish can be not only plain, variations with all kinds of patterns and prints are in demand. The most common image options include the following:
- floral ornaments, which are especially relevant on the eve of the summer season;
- flowers can be harmoniously complemented by plant elements;
- a variety of geometric shapes are considered the real trend of the season, these are a square, a rectangle, a circle, a triangle, a point, a line;
- one of the most extraordinary and stylish design solutions is an animal print, for example, it can be a color that imitates a leopard, zebra, reptiles.
Mirror manicure with rhinestones
Girls who want to create bright, memorable bows will be able to use a manicure with a mirror finish, complemented by rhinestones. This spectacular decorative element can be applied using the following methods:
- can completely cover any nail plate; applying pebbles to the ring finger is considered a classic;
- with the help of rhinestones, certain patterns can be laid out, longitudinal and transverse stripes and patterned curls are relevant;
- with the help of rhinestones, one part of the nail plate can be separated from the other, for example, a strip can separate the main part and the tip when a mirror French manicure is created, or the moon zone is highlighted when moon nail art is applied.
Manicure mirror ombre
A mirror effect manicure, which is decorated in an ombre variation, looks very original and unusual. This type of nail art is characterized by a smooth transition from one shade to another. The gradient can be applied using the following methods:
- the location of the color scheme can be both horizontal and vertical;
- it is allowed to use shades similar to each other or those that will make up a spectacular contrast.
Mirror manicure chameleon
A real fashion hit of this season can be called the design of a mirror manicure, known as the «chameleon». Its distinctive feature is a special coating, which tends to change color depending on what kind of lighting it falls under. At the same time, the color overflow can be light, barely noticeable, or using the most contrasting tones.
Manicure mirror flakes
Another current trend of this season is mirror flake nail design. Its characteristic features are the following:
- a special structure of the coating, which contains particles resembling flakes. Thanks to this, nail art does not look like it has a smooth structure, but like it contains an extraordinary ornament;
- as for the color scheme, it is characterized by extreme diversity. Light, golden, dark shades are used. Bright saturated colors can be used, for example, this is a red mirror manicure, a combination of several catchy tones is also welcome.
Mirror French manicure
An incredibly original variation of traditional nail art is a mirrored French manicure. There are various variations of its design, which are as follows:
- with the help of rubbing, the main part can be made, and the tip is crumbled in a different color and using a different type of coating. For example, it may have a metallic or golden hue, be white, black, or any contrasting color;
- the tip can also have a mirror structure, and the main part is covered with a transparent or any color coating.