Marble manicure is one of the most stylish trends of this season, it is an incredibly original and feminine version of trendy nail art. It can rightfully be called universal, since it is able to be combined with many wardrobe items.
Marble manicure 2018
Stylists use manicure 2018 marble in a variety of variations. Among the current trends that can become a real decoration of the image, the following can be identified:
- decoration in the form of marble can be present on all nail plates or only on a few of them;
- all kinds of decorative elements are used that further emphasize femininity, these are rhinestones, sparkles, sequins, kamifubuki;
- marble manicure can be done using bright saturated colors, such as red, pink, blue, green, yellow;
- gentle pastel colors, and classic black, gray, beige are allowed.
Marble manicure for short nails
Lovers of discreet neat bows will be able to make a marble manicure for short nails. It is presented in the following design variations:
- it is characterized by conciseness, an abundance of bright decorative details is not allowed, so as not to overload the image;
- there may be only a design that imitates marble, or the addition of discreet decorative elements, such as rhinestones used in a single copy, discreet decoration with sparkles, medium-sized drawings and prints;
- as for the color scheme, it can be presented in any version: classic seasoned colors, delicate pastels or bright and saturated ones.
Marble manicure for long nails
Stylists will be able to fully express their imagination by creating marble manicure for long nails. Among the common decoration variations that are used to decorate the nail plates, the following can be identified:
- rhinestones, which can be located on the fingers in abundant quantities, even completely cover the entire nail;
- sequins can serve as an alternative decoration;
- floral, lace or floral patterns can be drawn on the nail plates.
Marble Manicure Ideas
Many stylists use such a trend of this season as a marble manicure with gel polish. Among the most common and popular design ideas are the following:
- French or moon nail art continues to be a universal option;
- the design can be done with a glossy or matte finish;
- you can give the nail plates an original pearly sheen if you apply a rub;
- you can add a luxurious and spectacular bow if you decorate your nails with rhinestones;
- another catchy and memorable solution will be decorating with sparkles;
- marble transparent manicure looks extremely feminine and romantic;
- the real trend of this season are golden or silver elements;
- the coating can have a smooth structure or be made in the form of crumbs imitating marble;
- as for the color scheme, it is extremely diverse, these are light pastel shades, and traditional black and white colors, and bright saturated ones, such as red, aquamarine, yellow.
French manicure with marble
One of the most stylish options in which a marble design manicure is presented is a French manicure. There are the following ways to design it:
- the main part can be made in marble, and the tip is painted in any solid color;
- both classic white or black tones and bright saturated ones are allowed. At the same time, thin strips contained on the main part may coincide with the color of the tip;
- there is also an opposite design variation, in which a marble manicure is presented, when the main part is made in the usual way, and the tip is painted like marble.
Matte marble manicure
An incredibly original type of nail art is a matte manicure with marble. Among the design solutions that are used in its creation, the following can be listed:
- nails can be covered exclusively with matte varnish;
- alternation of glossy and matte coatings is allowed;
- varnishes with different structures can be combined on the surface of one nail plate.
Marble manicure with rubbing
Pearl rubbing is considered one of the most feminine and stylish solutions used to create stylish nail art. She makes it gentle and iridescent noble brilliance. Pink marble manicure looks incredibly elegant, shades such as beige, cream, light blue, mint and any other pastel colors look unsurpassed.
Marble manicure with rhinestones
Rhinestones do not lose their relevance for many seasons in a row. They are rightly associated with luxury and spectacular appearance. Among the most common design solutions used to create stylish nail art, the following can be identified:
- rhinestones can completely cover any finger, often it is the ring finger, and the rest may have a marble manicure;
- rhinestones can be laid out in the form of longitudinal or horizontal stripes;
- with the help of rhinestones, one part of the nail plate can be separated from another, for example, the tip from the main part when creating a jacket;
- as for the color scheme, it can be absolutely anything, it is beige, mint, marble pink manicure, and deep tones, such as black and dark blue, and bright saturated ones, such as red or yellow.
Black marble manicure
Black marble manicure looks truly luxurious, it can be used to complement everyday outfits, and to go to work, and to create chic evening looks. There are such variations of its design:
- nail art can be made in both glossy and matte versions;
- combination with rhinestones, sparkles is allowed;
- the combination of black and gold looks unsurpassed;
- marble black manicure is extremely stylish and spectacular in itself. Therefore, its concise design is also common, when only a coating imitating marble is used on all nails.
Marble manicure with gold
One of the most luxurious combination options is the use of decoration with gold. This effect is achieved in various ways, among which are the following:
- the use of golden varnishes, with the help of which stripes or patterns are drawn;
- a certain part of the nail plate can be highlighted with gold, for example, the tip when creating a jacket or the moon zone when making moon nail art;
- a golden stripe can separate one part of the nail from another, for example, the main part from the tip when a French design is created;
- as for the color scheme, any combinations are allowed, but black and white manicure with marble are recognized as the most spectacular;
- it is allowed to decorate with gold sparkles or kamifubuki, which are applied completely on the nail plate or on any of its separate parts.
Manicure transparent marble
Lovers of delicate romantic bows will be able to choose a manicure with a marble effect, which is made with a transparent coating. In this case, there is a translucent base on the nail plates, the distinguishing feature of which is the presence of patterns imitating marble. Lacquer can have light shades, which are characterized by predominantly pastel colors.
Manicure with marble chips
A real hit of this season is a marbled manicure, which is performed using a coating containing small particles resembling crumbs from this material. Among the distinctive features of this type of nail art are the following:
- on the nail plates there is a coating, mostly of a neutral restrained color palette, for example, it is white, beige, cream;
- the composition of the varnish contains colored crumbs that imitate marble as much as possible;
- a combination of similar shades is also allowed, used both for the base and for small crumbs;
- Another option would be to use contrasting colors. At the same time, both liquid varnish and crumb can be bright and saturated.
Manicure marble with sparkles
To create stylish and luxurious images, marble manicure with sparkles is often used. Among the features of its design, the following can be listed:
- glitter can completely cover any nail plate. Traditionally, this is the ring finger, but any other can be taken if desired;
- such a design is also popular, when any particular part of the nail is laid out with sparkles. This can be the tip when creating a jacket or the moon when making moon nail art;
- sequins can be lined with longitudinal or transverse stripes;
- as for the color scheme, it is extremely diverse. It can be a red marble manicure, which is bright and makes the image truly luxurious, and delicate pastel colors, ideal for creating gentle romantic bows.