We all know that a girl’s best friend is diamonds. Of course, not everyone can afford such a chic friendship, but everyone can stone their nails with stones. A beautiful manicure with rhinestones looks very impressive on nails of different lengths and shapes, this is a great way to draw attention to your hands. This fashionable nail decoration detail is at the peak of popularity today, many cannot resist and treat themselves to pebbles.
Home manicure with rhinestones
Making a manicure with rhinestones at home is quite simple. You will need a lot of patience and accuracy, because working with this decor requires concentration. The most successful option is if you use rhinestones on extended nails. The fact is that it is not recommended to do a manicure with rhinestones on natural nails, since pebbles can leave dents on the nail plate. Here are some rhinestone manicure ideas:
- first, do a manicure and prepare your nails for design;
- apply two coats of base coat of your favorite color, let it dry thoroughly;
- now apply with a colorless varnish with a thin brush the sketches on which the pebbles will be attached in the future;
- if you want to lay out lines of rhinestones, then you can make a path with the help of a thread: just attach the thread to the still wet varnish, then immediately remove it.
- complex and intricate patterns can only be done by masters, it is better to contact the salon;
- now, with the help of a moistened toothpick or other similar devices, we begin to transfer the rhinestones to the nail;
- the pebble should be gently pressed against the nail plate, but not pressed in, watch the varnish under the pebble, it should spread a little;
- now all the beauty needs to be covered with a fixative varnish and allowed to dry thoroughly.
How to learn how to do a manicure with rhinestones?
Now some useful information on the technique of doing the work. Before you decide to do a manicure with rhinestones, remember a few tips:
- If you are just getting started with rhinestones, try to stick to the golden rule: less is more. Rhinestones can make a manicure shiny and original. But overuse of stones can make the manicure appear vulgar or ridiculous.
- To begin with, learn to use smaller and transparent rhinestones, it is better to turn to colored and large ones as late as possible.
- It is better to make the drawing thin and delicate. The line of rhinestones shifted to the edge of the claw looks beautiful;
- If you really want a lot of shine and volume on the nail, make a drawing on one finger. It will look like an accent. But all the nails at once with a «heavy» pattern of large colored stones will seem rough and tasteless.
French manicure with rhinestones
French is one of the classic nail designs. For many seasons in a row, it has not lost its relevance. In the modern world, this kind of design is appropriate in any situation, but sometimes it seems a little reserved and conservative. For example, on a party or holiday wants a lot of bright colors and brilliance. In this case, a French manicure with rhinestones will come in handy. To perform such a manicure is quite simple. Here is a step-by-step master class for performing such a manicure with rhinestones:
- First, apply a special base for varnish on your nails.
- Now use strips for French manicure. Apply white varnish to the free edge of the nail. When the varnish is completely dry, remove the strips.
- Now we glue rhinestones along the line of the white edge. It is better to choose a pattern and color in advance.
- After gluing the pebbles, cover the nail with a fixative.