Even if you do not build up and devote a lot of time to caring for your hands, your nails still exfoliate and break. This leads to malnutrition, poor ecology, daily use of aggressive cleaning products. Therefore, many women are looking for a universal remedy for strengthening nails, which will help to quickly and efficiently restore their structure, reduce fragility.
An effective professional nail strengthener
First, consider cosmetic preparations that are popular and good recommendations:
- Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener;
- Lambre Regenerating Conditioner with Keratin;
- Nail Expert «Iron formula»;
- Platinum «Strengthening complex with acrylic»;
- Jessica Recovery Basecoat for Brittle Nails;
- Eveline 8 in 1 «Healthy nails».
The last remedy has about the same number of positive and negative reviews. When using it, it is very important to follow the instructions exactly and do not use the coating for more than 12 days. Otherwise, the appearance of the nail plates deteriorates, they exfoliate from the inside and even fall off.
Folk remedies for strengthening nails
Of course, we should not forget about natural ways to restore the health of nails. For example, any woman notices that by the sea they become stronger, break less often and practically do not exfoliate. This is due to the high content of minerals and trace elements in the water, useful for any, including horny, cells. Therefore, the best home remedy for strengthening nails is a sea salt bath:
- In 100-150 ml of warm water, dissolve 1 tablespoon (with a slide) of the product, it is advisable to purchase salt without flavorings and additives.
- Hold your fingers in the resulting solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your hands with water, grease with a nourishing cream.
- Repeat the procedure daily or every 24 hours.
For very dry and brittle nails, oil products are ideal:
- Dissolve 1-2 drops of ether (lemon, bergamot, tea tree, sandalwood, thyme, myrrh, lavender) in 2 tablespoons of warm olive, apricot, corn and any other vegetable oil.
- Dip your nails in the bath and hold for 10-15 minutes.
- Rub the remaining oil into the skin.
You can enhance the effect of the described procedure if you add vitamins A and E in liquid form to the solution. It is recommended to repeat such baths 3-4 times a week.