Under the influence of a changing hormonal background, many expectant mothers become very nervous while waiting for a baby. Meanwhile, anxiety, anxiety and various experiences during pregnancy have an extremely negative impact on the condition of the woman herself and the baby in her womb.
In particular, young mothers who are often nervous give birth to underweight babies, various lung diseases, hyperactivity, sleep and wake disturbances, and brain hypoxia. To avoid this, women in an «interesting» position are advised to heed the advice and recommendations outlined in our article.
How to calm down and not be nervous during pregnancy?
In order not to be nervous, the following tips will help a pregnant woman, both in the early and later stages:
- Constantly communicate with friends who already have experience in motherhood, and do not hesitate to ask your doctor your questions. In order not to worry once again, the expectant mother should be aware of everything that happens to her.
- Plan your time carefully and make a daily action plan. This advice becomes especially relevant at the end of pregnancy, when there is very little time left before the baby is born.
- Ask loved ones to support you. It is good if a future father, mother, sister or girlfriend will always be next to you.
- In addition, activities such as stroking your belly and talking to your unborn child help women not to be nervous during pregnancy.
- Do not refuse cosmetic and medical procedures that are not contraindicated during pregnancy and bring you real pleasure. So, the expectant mother can get a new manicure or hairstyle, take a relaxing massage course, and so on.
- Sleep as much as possible.
- Eat wholesome and healthy meals, including fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as milk and dairy products, in your daily diet.