Learning the art of manicure for professional activities or home use always begins with the purchase of the necessary tools and materials. Knowing in advance what you need for acrylic nails, you can properly plan your budget and greatly facilitate the process of mastering various procedure technologies.
What should be included in the list for DIY acrylic nails?
Manicure modeling involves the purchase of goods from 3 positions:
- expendable materials;
- means for the extension itself;
- tools and equipment.
Let’s consider each item in detail.
What materials and preparations are needed for acrylic nails?
To get started, you will need the following products:
- disinfectant liquids for hands and tools;
- glue for tips;
- cuticle softener and remover;
- degreaser (bonder);
- cuticle oil.
The extension itself is carried out using transparent or camouflage acrylic powder.
What tools do you need to learn how to do acrylic nails?
Unlike the gel structure, acrylic needs to be sanded and polished, so for this type of build-up, you need to purchase several different files. When buying, it is important to pay attention to the abrasiveness of the tool coating.
Here are the files or blocks needed for high-quality acrylic nail extensions:
- for edge processing (80 to 80, 100 to 100 grit);
- for modeling and grinding (180 by 240 grit);
- for polishing (from 500 grit).
It is worth noting that you can add shine to extended nails without finishing polishing using a transparent ultraviolet coating.
- round natural brushes (No. 8);
- container for working with acrylic;
- dust brush;
- pusher (orange sticks);
- manicure tongs;
- medium abrasive buff;
- clothespin for clamping the stress zone;
- paper towels.