Being charming is a constant work. To always look beautiful, women resort to various cosmetics and manipulations, including spa treatments. They inherited their name from the Belgian resort of the same name, famous for its healing waters. Another explanation: from the Latin SPA — «health through water.»
Types of spa treatments
These cosmetic manipulations have a rejuvenating effect. In addition, they are aimed at improving the condition of the skin and correcting the figure. One of them is the SPA capsule procedure. This is a multifunctional complex, represented by the following manipulations:
- steam saunaduring which a special mask is applied to the skin. Under the influence of hot air, the process of penetration of nutrients into the cells of the epidermis is accelerated.
- aromatherapy — A spa treatment that uses essential oils. It has an excellent relaxing effect.
- Infrared sauna It is aimed at warming up the muscles and accelerating the metabolism in skin cells.
- Vibromassage — one of the most pleasant procedures carried out in a capsule.
- Chromotherapy, during which exposure to a certain radiation flux is carried out. Red color tones the body, purple — helps to immerse yourself in an atmosphere of peace, blue — calms, yellow — stimulates mental activity, and green — provides energy balance.
- Music therapy plunges into the world of bliss.
The beauty parlor provides a wide range of services. All such spa treatments in a beauty salon are aimed at improving the condition of the skin. Among them, the most popular are the following:
- Thermotherapy begins with warming up the body, then the skin is cleansed, followed by a massage, followed by a contrast shower and lymphatic drainage massage.
- Osmotherapy – SPA with the use of mineral salts.
- Hot tubs with the addition of Tuscan herbs.
- Indian spa treatmentswhich are a complex of medical, physiological, psychological and cosmetic manipulations.
- Thalassotherapyduring which seaweed and mud are used.
- Acupuncture exposure to certain areas is carried out with special needles.
- Wraps can be very varied.
- Vaporizationduring which the skin is treated with a jet of steam mixed with ozone.
- stone therapywhich involves the use of natural stones.
Spa treatments at home
To arrange a holiday for your skin, it is not necessary to visit expensive beauty salons. You can do spa treatments at home. This requires free time. In a hurry to relax and enjoy the spa will not work. In addition, home spa treatments should be carried out in an appropriate atmosphere: light music, subdued lights, essential oils, and so on.
The first step is to cleanse the skin — take a shower and exfoliate. Here, scrubs of our own production will come to the rescue — chocolate, grapefruit, coffee, oatmeal or sea salt. However, if there is no time to make such a cleanser, purchased cosmetics will do just fine. After that, you can soak in the bath with flower petals — roses, peonies, chamomile. If desired, the water is enriched with aromatic oils:
- If you add lemon, grapefruit or orange ether, this bath will help in the fight against cellulite.
- The aromatic oils of mint and lavender have a calming effect.
- Esters of cinnamon, cloves and rosemary stimulate the blood circulation process and increase the outflow of lymph.
Additional procedures available at home include:
- self-massage (using a special brush, rollers or mittens);
SPA body treatments
Such cosmetic manipulations are aimed at accelerating metabolic processes in the body, treating diseases (nervous, cardiovascular and bone systems) and strengthening immunity. The complex of SPA procedures is as follows:
- Baths with the addition of active ingredients — milk, sea salt, honey, green tea, oils and extracts. The optimum water temperature is 34-36 degrees, and the duration of the procedure is no more than 20 minutes.
- A massage that enriches the skin with minerals and vitamins. Aromatic oils can be added to cosmetics applied to the body. The massage lasts from 30 to 90 minutes.
- Peeling, during which the skin is cleansed of dead skin particles. The composition of the product used may contain sea salt or algae, coffee, citrus extracts, and so on.
- Wraps with the use of various cosmetic compositions.
- Steaming — Russian or Finnish bath, cedar barrel, hammam.
SPA treatments — massage
There are many methods of influencing the skin and muscles mechanically. The most common spa massage:
- relaxingcharacterized by superficial and gentle strokes and kneading.
- aromatherapy — a great solution for people who experience everyday stress.
- Soapy Turkish gives an incredibly pleasant feeling.
- Anti-cellulitewhich is aimed at working out the subcutaneous fat layer.
- lomi lomi — a procedure using a certain set of oils.
- Lymphatic drainagewhich accelerates the process of cleansing the body of toxins.
SPA treatments — body wrap
The main purpose of such cosmetic manipulations is to speed up the metabolism in tissue cells. The spa wrap can be cold or hot. The first is aimed at constriction of blood vessels and capillaries. The second opens the pores and enhances the blood circulation process. The most common types of wrapping are:
- oil and so on.
Spa treatments for hands
The skin reacts to heat, cold, hard water, chemicals and other substances it comes into contact with. Therefore, a woman needs to know which spa treatments are effective in caring for her hands. The following manipulations are considered the most common:
- rejuvenating and restoring masks;
- paraffin therapy;
- hot manicure.
To improve the effect, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Do not wash your hands with too hot water.
- In cold weather, be sure to wear gloves made of natural material.
- Use special cosmetics.
- Wash dishes and clean only with rubber gloves.
- Drink enough water.
Delicate skin needs special care. The best spa treatments will help in this, which include:
- use of galvanic current;
- oxygen-containing compresses;
- injections with drugs containing gold particles;
- chemical peeling;
- laser restoration;
- Botox injections and so on.
SPA hair care
In order for the hair to look luxurious, it must be properly taken care of. Spa treatments for hair help with this. The following manipulations are considered the most effective:
- stimulating (strengthen weakened curls);
- restoring for damaged strands;
- cleansing (help to cope with problems of the scalp);
- nourishing and moisturizing, designed for dry hair;
- anti-age is a program designed to care for strands in adulthood.
In addition, spa treatments for hair can be as follows:
- restorative hot wrap;
- oil treatment (for strands of fatty type «elixir» of ginger, and for dry ones — lavender or geranium);