Stylish hotels and cozy guest houses await tourists in Narva, a city rich in history, where Russian and Estonian traditions are mixed. 15 kilometers north of Narva, travelers are greeted by the resort town of Ust-Narva, where you can relax and take care of your beauty and health in one of the luxurious spa hotels.
Top hotels in Narva
Narva has both economy class hotels and three-star hotels — tourists have plenty to choose from. The following hotels in Narva enjoy a special location among tourists.
- Hotel «Narva». The hotel has an extremely advantageous location between the railway station and Narva Castle. City beach is 3 min. walk. «Narva» offers rooms with a wonderful view of the castle and Ivangorod fortress. The deluxe and business class rooms have their own sauna. The building houses the M. Chagall restaurant serving European cuisine.
- King Hotel. The hotel is located 300 meters from the Narva City Hall on the street. Lavretsov. The interior of the hotel is decorated «under the Middle Ages»: wooden floor, original wrought iron furniture. For an additional fee, guests can access the Finnish and Turkish saunas. The hotel has a restaurant of European cuisine with the same name; visitors to the restaurant especially like the local fireplace.
- Inger Hotel. The hotel is located on the street. Pushkin, next to the shopping center Fama. At 5 min. walk — Narva Town Hall, 15 min. — Narva Castle. The hotel has a massage parlour. The Salvadore International Restaurant is located in the building and serves a buffet breakfast.
- Central Hotel. The hotel is next to the Inger Hotel and has all the same location advantages. From the hotel rooms you can see the river and the Ivangorod fortress. There is a suite with a sauna, on the third floor you can get a room with an attic.
- Best Apartment Narva. Mini-hotel for 2 rooms in the city center, on the Tallinn highway. It’s only 10 minutes from here. walk to the Old City. The Asian restaurant China House is located in the same building as the hotel, and the Currency Exchange Center is located in the neighboring building.
- Elektra apart-hotel. Mini-hotel for 6 rooms in the city center, on the second floor of the building on the street. Paul Keres. The rooms have everything you need, including a TV, hairdryer, refrigerator and even their own kitchenette. There is a sauna, which can be used for an additional fee.
- Guest house «Europe». Mini-hotel with 6 rooms. From here 15 min. walk to the sights of the Old Town. Near the hotel there is a shopping and entertainment complex Astri with a bowling alley, a planetarium and a state-of-the-art cinema. There is a nice cafe on the first floor of the guest house.
Hostels in Narva
In an effort to save on accommodation, travelers are looking for hotels in Narva, where rooms are inexpensive. Hostels, which have recently become popular in the city, are suitable for such tourists.
- «Sparta» – hostel in 8 min. walk from Narva Town Hall and 7 min. from Fama shopping center. The decor here may be «spartan», but the rooms have everything you need. A nice bonus is a relaxation room with cable TV and an Xbox with games. The hostel offers both beds in dormitories and private rooms.
- Kangelaste — a hostel on Kangelaste Avenue, next to the Tallinn Highway. To the Old Town and its attractions — 15 minutes. on foot. The Astri shopping and entertainment complex is located next to the hostel. The hostel can book a bed in a dormitory room or a private double room
- Malmi B&B By the Border – hostel, which is distinguished by an extremely good location next to the Narva Castle. What could be more interesting than staying in a room overlooking a medieval castle? Especially since I wanted to offer a separate double room in addition to dormitory rooms with 2-4 beds.
Spa hotels in Ust-Narva, Estonia
There are no hotels with a swimming pool in Narva, but for many tourists this is a fundamental criterion for choosing a place to stay. Such hotels, however, are offered by the resort town of Ust-Narva (Narva-Jõesuu) just 20 min. drive from Narva.
Spa hotels in Ust-Narva are hotels with several swimming pools, saunas, massage and beauty parlors. In fact, such a hotel is a hotel plus a spa center. There are two of them in Ust-Narva: Meresuu Spa Hotel and Noorus Spa Hotel.
- Meresuu Spa Hotel designed for 109 rooms. By paying for the room, the guest receives the right to unlimited use of the services of the spa. The hotel offers relaxing and revitalizing baths, facial and body treatments, manicures and pedicures, massages (honey, aroma massage, massage using volcanic stones). Saunas are waiting for guests: two wood-burning, salt, aromatic, steam, semi-dry, hot stove. There is a 13m indoor and outdoor pool, plus a Jacuzzi, a contrast foot pool and much more.
- Noorus Spa Hotel designed for 114 rooms. Guests have unlimited use of the gym and aquatic center. The water center is divided into three sectors: the main one, the VIP oasis and the children’s department. In the main sector there are 8 baths, an outdoor pool and a children’s pool, a 25-meter indoor pool with 4 lanes, a pool with attractions, a jacuzzi. VIP oasis offers 4 baths, swimming pool, massage, Japanese bath. Guests especially like the sauna with a sea view, which is complemented by an outdoor mini-pool.
Since the resort of Narva-Jõesuu is very popular, it is better to book hotel rooms in the city in advance: by the beginning of the summer season, prices rise noticeably, and the best rooms are occupied.