To keep your nails in perfect condition, it is not necessary to visit salons. There are special tools on sale, a manicure cutter is one of them. The device helps to replace a full-fledged manicure, without the use of scissors. To choose a good device, you need to consider the main characteristics.
What is a nail cutter?
The device is a power tool with a wide range of action, which simplifies the work of caring for nails and the skin around them. Initially, the nail cutter was conceived as a device for correcting extended nails, but today it is often used to remove the cuticle when performing manicures and pedicures, as well as to remove gel polish.
Processing is fast and, when used correctly, does not harm the structure of the nail plate. The device is a handle connected by a wire to the control unit, at its end there is a rotating shaft with a nozzle installed. You can buy such a nail machine for both home and professional use.
What is a nail cutter for?
The tool is suitable for the care of natural and artificial nails. Manicure apparatus for home and salon use is used in the following situations:
- To remove the cuticle in those who have it thin and dry.
- When there is concern about using cutting tools.
- For processing the most inaccessible places where it is impossible to reach with a file.
- For quick filing and alignment of extended nails in length and shape.
Milling cutter for manicure — characteristics
Until recently, such equipment could only be found in professional salons, currently it is sold in the public domain. Like any other device, a machine manicure cutter is presented in a wide range. To understand which tool to choose, you need to know the important parameters of this device. These include:
- Power. Household appliances have an indicator of 35 watts, and professional ones from 60 to 100 watts.
- Turnovers. For home use, a manicure cutter is used with an indicator of 10-20 thousand per minute. Salon models have a parameter of at least 45 thousand per minute.
- Clamp type. There are models with manual mode, semi-automatic or automatic.
- cutters. Professionals recommend purchasing a tool that includes a minimum of nozzles for training.
- Type of electric motor. Cheaper models are equipped with a collector type, and professional ones are equipped with a brushless one.
Milling cutter for manicure — types
The nail care tool is divided by purpose and power into:
- Devices for manicure and pedicure. Power within 15-30 watts. The rotation speed reaches 2 thousand revolutions per minute.
- Extension devices. Universal tool with power from 30 to 60 watts. Rotation speed up to 35 thousand revolutions per minute.
- Professional manicure and pedicure machines. Power above 60W. Speed up to 45 thousand revolutions per minute.
How to choose a nail cutter?
When deciding to purchase this equipment, you need to know what to look for in order to get the maximum pleasure from further use. A manicure router is selected according to the following criteria:
- Purpose of use. Depending on this, the dimensions and type of the device are determined.
- Technical points. This includes power, rotation speed and the possibility of its regulation, as well as depth and other characteristics.
- Weight and ease of use. It is recommended to see how the device lies in the hand.
- Availability of warranty service.
Power of a manicure router
This characteristic indicates how much load the device can withstand and what work it can do. Each device, depending on the purpose, has its own power:
- household for manicure — 35 W;
- for correction and partial pedicure — 40-60 W;
- professional milling cutter for manicure and pedicure — 60-100 watts.
Nozzles for a manicure router
Almost all models are equipped with additional accessories. They differ in shape and material of manufacture, and each has its own purpose. A manicure cutter may include the following forms of nozzles:
- «Needle». Used to push and lift cuticles.
- Trapezoidal. With such a nozzle, the surface of the plate is leveled, the cut of the free edge is polished, and notches are also removed.
- «Drums». Cylindrical shape with a high grain surface. It is used to correct thick nails and polish rough skin.
- spherical (boron). Performs delicate treatment of hard-to-reach areas of the skin. The device for manicure with a ball easily levels the surface of the nail with small cracks, stripes and corrects the cuticle line.
- conical (polishing). It is a nozzle rounded at the end. They are made from soft and elastic materials, such as silicone, felt or cotton. With its help, the surface of the nail plate is polished to a shine.
In addition, nozzles are divided according to the material from which they are made into:
Fraser for manicure and pedicure — rating
Many people want their fingernails and toenails to look perfect. Recently, hardware manicure has become more in demand, because it has an advantage over edged ones. We offer you to get acquainted with machines for hardware manicure, which are very popular. Among the routers for home use, the following models are distinguished:
- RuNail PM-25000.
- Irisk Professional JD-400.
- TNL MP-68.
- Yre Mini 1300 — mini-milling cutter for manicure.
- Strong 90.
- Planet Nails Orbita Smart.
Among professional cutters for hardware manicure, the following models are considered the most popular:
- Marathon 3 Champion SH20N.
- Strong 210-105L.
- Saeshin Medi Power.
- Strong 90/120.
- Beurer MP62.
How to use a nail cutter?
The purchase of a tool does not make the owner an expert in its use. In order not to damage the surface of the nail plate, you need to know the safety rules when working with a router:
- the device cannot be used on weight;
- movements should be smooth and short;
- the device is always parallel to the surface of the nail;
- pressing force is minimal;
- start processing with a coarse abrasive cutter.
Fraser — a machine for manicure, the processing of nails and skin of the hands of which is carried out according to the following scheme:
- Apply hand sanitizer.
- Horny skin is treated with a special agent to soften.
- The cuticle area and the skin around the nail are treated with special nozzles.
- Carry out the modeling of the shape of the nails and subsequent polishing.
- Remove the agent with a napkin and treat the keratinized areas.
- A decorative coating and emollient oil are applied to the nails.
For processing non-natural nails, you must adhere to the following rules:
- To remove gel polish, a milling pen for manicure nozzles, which are made of ceramic or carbide materials, is suitable.
- For extended nails, the top layer is cut off using a cutter with a coarse-grained coating.
- Grinding of the plates is carried out with a special nozzle, while it is important that the device is constantly moving, otherwise the nail will heat up.